With God There Are No Coincidences
I received a text yesterday from a friend in Washington who is a ministering sister to my friend Laina, who lost her husband in May. I've been sending weekly messages of encouragement and Kelli wanted to know if I could make a card that had Laina's favorite saying, "With God There Are No Coincidences." I told her I would.
Of course I don't have a stamp with that sentiment, but the great thing about Microsoft Word is you can create one using text boxes. Since I send to both masculine and feminine friends I create two different versions.
I always send a uplifting message with my cards. I went searching on https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org and found a talk that had been give by David A. Bednar in 2005 entitled "The Tender Mercies of the Lord." How timeless are the messages from living apostles. I am to know the Lord is aware of me personally and of my friends who are suffering during this time.
· Microsoft Word Sentiment (Mystify and Calibri Fonts)
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Enamel Heart from Stash
· Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill / Echo Park Welcome Baby Girl Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Aspen, Blush, Watermelon (Flowers for Feminine Version)
· Anlan-Angel Flower and Leaves Dies (Feminine Version)