Wishing You Peace Christmas Rose
This is the last card design I am making to determine which of the many Christmas cards I've made this year I will mass produce and send out to friends and family. I saw this lovely stamp which is new to Hero Arts this year called Christmas Rose.
The image was stamped onto a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock with Memento London Fog Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. I made two different versions. One with a soft pink center to the flowers and the other with a light off white. The rest of the colors on the two cards was the same.
The main sentiment is from the same stamp set and the secondary sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas. Both were stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold.
The image was cut down with a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The pink flowers were adhered to Gina K. Designs Whisper Cardstock and the beige white flowers to a Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
· Hero Arts Christmas Rose
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas
· Memento London Fog
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Folder
· Copic Markers: G24, G21, G20; YG25, YG23, YG21; G99, G94, G24; YR24, YR23, YR21; R11, R10; R89, R85, R81 or
· Copic Markers: G24, G21, G20; YG25, YG23, YG21; G99, G94, G24; YR24, YR23, YR21; E42, E40; R89, R85, R81
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Whisper Cardstock or
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive