I ordered this stamp set from CZDesigns/Simon Says Stamp quite awhile ago and was waiting to my new stamp wheel to arrive, but I had some issues with the clear plate and I'm waiting for a replacement. I decided to go ahead and make a few cards with the images in this set.
I stamped many of the images in the stamp set using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks, making sure I used different colors of green for the leaves. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.
I still had the essential oval die on my desk from my previoius card and used it to cut a white oval. It was dry embossed with one of my favorite Christmas embossing foldings from Spellbinders and adhered to the front of a quarter sheet of red cardstock with dotliner adhesive.
The poinsettias and leaves were arranged on the oval and then picked up with Glad Press 'n Seal to keep the arrangement together until it could be adhered to the front of the oval. I used a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
The sentiment was cut from leftover gold mirror cardstock and thin strips of foam tape was added to the back. It was adhered underneath the flower arrangement with liquid glue. Gold rhinestones were added to the center of the poinsettias.
The red focal image panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase and the card was done.
· CZ Designs/Simon Says Stamp Winter Wishes
· Simon Says Stamp Fancy Happy Holidays
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Pine, Field, Cherry, Limelicioius, Dublin, Pearfection, Fairway, Sprout, Sage
· Spellbinders 3D Holly & Foliage Embossing Folder
· Spellbinders Essential Ovals Die
· Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Splash Scarlet 80# Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Yellow Rhinestones from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape