Warm and Toasty Wishes
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
When I saw this Stamptember collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh I knew it would make cute cards for the girls. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with Copic Markers, and then cut out using the coordinating die. The cut of hot cocoa was embellished by stamping a snowflake with VersaMark Ink and heat embossing it white.
A stitched, scalloped circle was cut from white cardstock and the sentiment was stamped with red ink below the cup of hot cocoa. I pulled out some Christmas Paper from my Stash that had the same color scheme and cut stitched rectangle smaller than an A2 card and adhered it to the cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The scalloped circle was adhered with liquid glue and the image was adhered with low loft foam tape. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen was added to the cup.
· Pretty Pink Posh/Simon Says Stamp Snow-One Like You
· Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflakes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Red Velvet Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; YG67, YG17, YG03; E59, E57, E55; YR16, YR12; E41, R22; B0000
· My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scalloped Circle Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· The Paper Studio 12x12 Winter Paper Pad
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder
· Red Sticky Back Foam
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen