Trio of Trees Christmas Wishes
I've had this lovely trio of pine trees for several years. This time I decided to cut it from gold mirror cardstock. You will get a little detail to the trees with a single cut, but if you really want them to be seen you can using an embossing matt to etch them more deeply in the die cut.
A panel of green cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase. The trees were laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment. It was heat embossed gold.
The image was cut again from black sticky back foam. I cut it down a little so that it wouldn't be seen when adhering them to the card front with liquid glue.
This is a quick and easy card that can be easily mass produced.
· Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree Trio Die
· Gina K. Designs/Simon Says Stamp Sparkling Season
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Heavy Weight Christmas Pine Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive