Moving the end of the year meant that I didn't do my yearly Christmas Cards and Newsletter. But, we wanted to let all our friends and extended family members know what and moved and give them our new address. so, we decided to do a Valentine's Day card instead. I've spend the last couple of weeks making a 130 cards and writing the newsletter that we insert. When I am mass producing cards I keep the design simple and the layers few.
I saw this great Thinking of You Heart die from Simon Says Stamp and cut it from Gina K. Designs Cranberry Tart Cardstock, along with an Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Die. Both were cut at the same time. Since my newsletter paper had red, black and pink hearts on it I decided to use a black and white scattered dots paper and cut it the same size as an A2 card front and adhered it with dotliner adhesive. I used spray adhesive to adhered the heart and frame die to the card front. I decided it needed a little something and decided to add a banner in black with "always" heat embossed white. It was adhered with a thin strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You Heart
· Honey Bee Stamps Thanks and Giving
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Paper Accents Black Polka Dot Patterned Paper
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cranberry Tart Cardstock
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle