There is Snow-One Like You
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
When I saw this Stamptember collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh I knew it would make cute cards for the girls. The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with Copic Markers, and then cut out using the coordinating dies. Details were added to some of the scarfs and hats with a white gel pen.
I went through all my stamps to find small snowflakes and stamped them onto a quarter sheet of white cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them clear. For the girls we will need to find some snowflake paper. Stamping all the images will be too complicated for their first cards.
Snowy hills were cut from white cardstock using Lawn Fawn dies. The edges were ink blended blue. The sentiment was stamped on the front hillside with blue ink. The back hillside was adhered with liquid glue to the snowflake panel, leaving the top of the hills free of glue to be able to tuck the images into the snow. The front hill temporarily adhered with dotliner adhesive and the background and hills were cut down using a stitched rectangle die.
The snowflake panel and back hillside were adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase using dotliner adhesive. The front hill was adhered to the has low loft foam tape at the bottom, also allowing the image to be tucked behind the snowbank. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the top of the hills to add a little sparkle and shine.
· Pretty Pink Posh/Simon Says Stamp Snow-One Like You
· Simon Says Stamp Merry and Bright / Simon Says Stamp Lot of Snowflakes / Simon Says Stamp Cute Snowflakes / Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflakes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Distress Tumbled Glass Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; YG67, YG17, YG03; E59, E57, E55; YR16, YR12; E41, R22; B0000
· Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die
· Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
· Sakura 08 White Gelly Roll Pen