We just returned from 10 days in Hawaii for our 50th wedding anniversary. I could not see the amazing vegetation and landscape, along with an active volcano consistently creating new land, without thinking of God’s amazing creation.
In a talk by Russell M. Nelson entitled "The Creation" he states; “The Creation, great as it is, is not an end in itself but a means to an end. We come to the earth for a brief period of time, endure our tests and trials, and prepare to move onward and upward to a glorious homecoming. Our thoughts and deeds while here will surely be more purposeful if we understand God’s plan and are thankful for and obedient to His commandments.
I am so grateful for the beauties of this world that remind me that God is in His Heaven and He is aware of me and my loved ones. This earth and all it's glory was not by chance and neither are we.
· Personal Hawaiian Photos
· Antiqua Caps and Anatomia Fonts
· Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive