Teach Me to Walk in the Light
Each month I send a message to each of the young missionaries serving from or in my local church congregation. This month I decided to have the theme be Teach Me to Walk in the Light. It is a primary song I learned when I was a young girl that has become even more precious as I have grown. Living in today's world can seem like there is a lot of darkness, anger, and misdirection. I personally believe that if we follow the teachings of the Savior of the World our lives can be filled with happiness and peace. What greater message can these young missionaries share than that they are loved very much by He who sacrificed so much to redeem them.
The card is very simple. I found a great image of a little boy reading the scriptures by Melonheadz Kids and printed it on ivory cardstock. It was then cut down using a stitched rectangle and matted with turquoise paper and adhered to a side folding ivory cardbase.
· Melonheadz Kids Scripture LDS Clipart Book of Mormon
· Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight and Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle