Strong is the Only Choice II
As stated in my previous card, I have a couple of friends from church that are going through some difficult times and don't feel they have the strength to face them. I have learned through my life experiences that we can handle hard things with the help of the Lord, and because there really isn't any other choice but to put one foot in front of the other and persevere. Eventually things will become easier.
I wanted to send them some encouragement cards and pulled out this old be terrific stamp from My Favorite Things. I created two separate designs. This is the yellow and green version.
The sentiment was stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Altenew's Cover Leaf Frame Die had the perfect sized opening for the sentiment. It was cut three times from Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue. Ranger Distress Oxide Inks in Rustic wilderness and Forest Moss were ink blended onto the frame. Green Copic Markers added some shading and details. The sentiment was cut down to be the same size as the opening in the frame and adhered in place with liquid glue and the entire panel was then adhered to a top folding white cardbase with liquid glue.
The flowers are from Hero Arts' Boutique and Envelope Accessories and were cut from yellow and green cardstock. Shadows and details were added to the flowers and stems with Copic Markers and then they were adhered to the left of the framewith liquid glue. Nuvo Glitter Golden Sunset Drops was added to the flower centers for a little sparkle and shine and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things DC Vertical Greetings
· Hero Arts Boutique Accessories
· Hero Arts Envelope Accessories
· Altenew Leaf Cover Frame
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13; G99, G97, UG67, YG03; E29, E27, E23
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Distress Oxide Inks: Rustic Wilderness and Forest Moss
· Gina K. Designs Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock
· Yellow Cardstock from Scraps
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Glitter Golden Sunset Drops
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue