Sparkling Season Merry Christmas
This is another stamp set from Simon Says Stamptember release and is no longer available. I bought this stamp with this years Christmas cards in mind as a beautiful, yet quick and easy card to make.
I stamped the image onto a quarter sheet of colored cardstock. I made three different cards with three different colored cardstock. I like each of them, but my husband likes the navy cardstock the bests.
A Copic Marker was used to color the inside of the ornaments. On the green card I colored the entire ornament , on the blue and red I just colored the centers. The ornament toppers were colored with a Marvy Deco Color Gold Calligraphy Pen.
The panel was cut down with rectangle dies. Two using a regular stitched rectangle, one smaller than the other, and the red using a scalloped rectangle. The panels were adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Very quick and easy, yet a beautiful card.
· Gina K. Designs/Simon Says Stamp Sparkling Season
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Marker RV59/C9/G29
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle / Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Cranberry Tart/In the Navy/Christmas Pine Base Weight Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Marvy Deco Color Calligraphy Gold Pen