Sending Prayers Bouquet
We have dear friends in Richland Washington that just found out they are dealing with stage four cancer. Our heart aches for them and we wish we could see them and put our arms around them and let them know how much we care, but a card will have to do.
I love this beautiful digital stamp from Sophia J. Caldwell. I didn't want it to be too feminine, so I used oranges and yellows on the flowers. Once the coloring was complete it was cut down using a scalloped rectangle die. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a black top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
I've had Pink Fresh Studio's Phrase Builder Dies for awhile and the word "prayers" fit perfectly below the image. The background was cut three times from black cardstock and the word was cut from heavy weight white. All were adhered together using liquid glue. I searched through my stamps and found the right size "sending" to add above the die cut.
In times like these faith in life hereafter is a great comfort. To know this is not the end and that eventually we will be together again helps us deal with the sorrow we face now. I hope they can feel our love through this card.
· Sophia J Caldwell Botanical Bouquet 15
· Pink Fresh Studio Phrase Builder Dies
· LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
· Copic Markers: Y38, Y35, Y32; YR27, YR24, YR21, YR09; YG99, YG95, YG93; Y19, Y17, Y13; YR18, YR16, YR14; R24, R22, R20; C7, C5, C4; G28, G24, G21; G17, G14; G99, G94, YG17; G46, G43, YG03; B99; E29, E27, E25, E23
· Gina Marie Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue