Santa's Elves Ho Ho Ho
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
I've had these cut elves for several years. They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with Copic Markers, then cut out using the coordinating die.
For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp Gnome for the Holidays. I also used the mistletoe from that stamp set to decorate the corner of the sentiment rectangle.
I wanted to have a colorful background to the image and pulled out cardstock that matched the colors of their clothing and cut strips using Simon Says Stamp Strips 2 die. The were adhered on a diagonal to a quarter sheet of copy paper with dotliner adhesive. This background was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with the same adhesive.
The images and sentiment were adhered in place with liquid glue to the striped background. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the bells on their outfits and the letters of the sentiment.
· Hero Arts Santa’s Elves
· Simon Says Stamp Gnome for the Holidays
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 2
· Ohuhu Markers: Gold Brown, Brown Grey, Burnt Orange, Pink Violet, Coral, Dark Red, Alpine Green, Blue Turquoise, Fair Skin
· Red, Turquoise, Green Cardstock from Scraps
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100@ White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle