Pink Poinsettias May Your Christmas Be Filled with Joy
I saw this beautiful 3D embossing folder at Hobby Lobby and decided to bring it home. I cut down a quarter sheet of 100# cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. I spritzed the back with water and ran it through my Platinum machine. I decided to color the embossed images with Copic Markers, keeping them a soft pink poinsettia. I love the way it turned out.
The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. A scrap of cardstock was colored with the pink markers and the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was cut down with a Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner die and adhered to the bottom of the card front with foam tape.
It is a beautiful card, but not one I would mass produce.
· Spellbinders 3D Scenic Poinsettias Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas
· Copic Markers: G40, G43; G00, G000; G24; R11, R00; R14, R12; R27, YR23
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner