Pepperberry Merry Christmas
Updated: Sep 22
This card uses the Simon Says Stamp Pepperberry Embossing Folder and coordinating die and was inspired by a card created by Caly Person.
I first cut down a quarter sheet of cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed it. White cardstock was used to cutout the coordinating dies. They were placed in the appropriate place on the embossing folder and held in place with tape and run through the Spellbinders Platinum Machine. This adds the lovely texture of the embossing folder to the die cuts.
Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks and the Waffle Flower Shader Brushes were used to color the die cuts. Copic Markers were used to add shading to the leaves.
The three berry sprigs were adhered on the embossed rectangle and adhered in place with liquid glue. I wanted to cover up where the sprigs connected so I pulled out some white organza ribbon from my stash and tied into a small bow and adhered it place with a glue dot.
One of Spellbinder's Glimmer Yana's Christmas Sentiments was adhered underneath the focal image with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The focal image rectangle was matted with Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine cardstock. The two were adhered together with liquid glue. The panel was then adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The last embellishments was to add Ranger Glossy Accents to the berries.
· Simon Says Stamp Pepperberry Embossing Folder and Dies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Yana’s Christmas Sentiments
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Aspen and Cherry
· Gemini Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· ½” White Ribbon for Stash
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Christmas Pine Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· ¾” Glue Dot
· Ranger Glossy Accents