Peace on Earth White Swag
I liked the look of the swag in my previous card, but I wondered what it would like like with die cut images.
I pulled images from four different die sets and cut them from different colored cardstock. Copic Markers were used to add shading to each image. I arranged them into a swag that I liked and then picked them up with Glad Press 'n Seal to keep them together while I adhered them in place.
A quarter sheet of white cardstock was cut down with a Stitched rectangle die and dry embossed with the Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder. It was matted with red cardstock and adhered to a white top folding A2 cardbase.
The sentiment was cut from the center of the red rectangle before adhering, which means you have less waste. From the scrap of leftover red cardstock the secondary greeting was stamped with VersaMark Ink, embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder, and cut into a sentiment strip. Both were adhered to the bottom of the embossed panel with liquid glue.
Liquid glue was added to the back of the swag and then adhered to the the embossed panel. Silver berries were added to the one leaf in the swag and red berries to the center of the holly leaves with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Birch Press Design Peace Honey Script Die
· Pretty Pink Posh Pine Sprigs
· Gina Marie Designs Pine Cones
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Winter Greenery
· Simon Says Stamp Christmas Foliage
· Simon Says Stamp Olive Leaves
· Copic Markers: G29, G46, G40, YG99, YG95, YG93, YG17, E49
· Gina K. Designs Warm Cocoa Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cardstock: Red Velvet, Christmas Pine, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Kraft, Dark Chocolate
· Paper Accents Red and Silver or Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder