Peace on Earth Red Swag
I liked the die cut swag in my previous card, but I wondered what it would like like with a red background.
I pulled images from four different die sets and cut them from different colored cardstock. Copic Markers were used to add shading to each image. I arranged them into a swag that I liked and then picked them up with Glad Press 'n Seal to keep them together while I adhered them in place.
A quarter sheet of red cardstock was cut down with a Stitched rectangle die and dry embossed with the Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a white top folding A2 cardbase.
I made two different cards with this design, one where the sentiment was cut with gold mirror cardstock and the second with silver mirror cardstock. I like them both. The secondary greeting was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto the bottom of the red panel with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold or Silver Embossing Powder. The die cut sentiment was adhered above with liquid glue.
Liquid glue was added to the back of the swag and then adhered to the the embossed panel. Gold or Silver berries were added to the one leaf in the swag and red berries to the center of the holly leaves with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Birch Press Design Peace Honey Script Die
· Pretty Pink Posh Pine Sprigs
· Gina Marie Designs Pine Cones
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Winter Greenery
· Simon Says Stamp Christmas Foliage
· Simon Says Stamp Olive Leaves
· Copic Markers: G29, G46, G40, YG99, YG95, YG93, YG17, E49
· Gina K. Designs Warm Cocoa Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cardstock: Red Velvet, Christmas Pine, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Kraft, Dark Chocolate
· Paper Accents Red and Silver or Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder