Patience is not my virtue, it is something I have been working on my entire life. I think I'm slowly getting better, but is something I have to strive for daily. In Hebrews Paul encouraged us with these words, "let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us." This is the message this week for my six grieving friends.
I recently purchased this beautiful Flower Field die from Sizzix. It made me think how beautiful it would be as a silhouette again a love sunset. I cut the die from black cardstock and then masked off the top of a top folding cardbase and ink blended the sunset using Distress Oxide Inks. The die was adhered in place with liquid glue. I love the way it turned out.
I love this quote by Joyce Meyer, which I used for the sentiment on this card. It was printed and cut using the Silhouette Cameo and then the edges were ink blended with the blue and purple inks used on the background. It was adhered in place with foam tape.
· Sizzix Thinlits Flower Field
· Silhouette Sentiment (Good Vibrations and Arial Fonts)
· Distress Oxide Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Wilted Violet, Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape