Never Lose Hope
This sentiment is from a Gina K. Designs butterfly stamp. It is a powerful message. Hope can see us through dark and difficult times.
The butterflies and sentiment were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Makers. I had a lot of color variations in the six cards I made. These are my two favorites.
Once the coloring was complete the image was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. It add such a beautiful linen look to the cardstock. The rectangle was then matted with black cardstock and adhered to a top folding white cardbase.
· Gina K. Designs Never Lose Hope
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: V28, V25; BG15, BG13, BG11; YG67, YG17, YG03; Y08, Y04, Y02; C4, C2 / R25, R23, R21, C2 / V09, V06, V04 C2; YG67, YG17, YG03 / BG18, BG15, BG11; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive