Merry Christmas Poinsettias
When I was working on some other Christmas Cards I pulled out the Studio Katia Merry Poinsettias stamp set. I had forgotten what a beautiful images it has.
I stamped the images on white cardstock with a light ink and then colored everything with Copic Markers. When the coloring was dry it was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The images were then cut out using the coordinating die.
A panel of white cardstock was cut using the Little B Frames Die. I love the shape of this die and the dotted detail on the edge. The poinsettias were arranged and adhered in place with liquid glue, tucking the leaves and berries in place before the glue dried.
The coordinating die set has this beautiful scripty Merry. It was cut from gold mirror cardstock and laid in place to determine were to stamp the secondary sentiment with red ink and then adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Studio Katia Merry Poinsettias
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words
· Copic Markers: R89, R59, R37; G46, G43
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturate Inks: Sage, Pine, Cherry, Watermelon
· Little B Frames Die
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Glitter Drops Golden Sunset
· Ranger Glossy Accents