Merry Christmas Gnomes
Updated: Sep 18, 2022
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan mat to cut them out, since I do not have the coordinating dies. I also They were colored with Copic Markers and then adhered to a stitched rectangle with liquid glue.
The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs and was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink underneath the images. I decided to add a embossed line between the images and the sentiment by adding a score line with the EK Tools Score Board.
The focal image panel was adhered to a horizontal A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. I added a little sparkle with Ranger Crystal Stickles.
· Simon Says Stamp Gnome for the Holidays
· Gina K. Designs Seasonal Greetings
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
· Ohuhu Markers: Fair Skin, Alpine Green, Dark Red, Ice Grey
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Snowflake Embossing Folder