Merry & Bright Greetings
This card is a little more complicated and so we won't be using it with the young women at church. I stamped the reindeer and two front presents with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then again on a full stick Post-it to create a mask. The Christmas tree was stamped and a mask was create for it as well and the back present was stamped.
Leaving the masks in place and adding one to the last present the upper half of the panel was ink blended to create a wall behind the images. A line was drawn witha Pigma Micron Pen to create a floor board.
The sentiment was stamped below the focal images. The masks were removed and the images were colored with Copic Markers. The look of wood was created by adding darker lines to brown half of the card.
I liked the card, but it had a lot of unused space in the upper right of the card, so I stamped an image from Gina K. Designs Warmer with You and scanned it so that I could make it smaller to create a picture to hang on the wall. It was cut into a small rectangle and then matted with brown to create a picture frame.
The focal image panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle and matted with brown cardstock. The picture was adhered in place with liquid glue. Ranger Crystal Stickles were added to the lights, star, and snow in the picture. The panel was adhered to a top folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Simon Says Stamp Merry & Bright
· Gina K. Designs Warmer with You
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ohuhu Markers: Dark Red, True Blue, Earth Brown, Gold Brown, Light Green, Green Turquoise, Alpine Green, Blue Turquoise
· Hammermill Premium Color 100@ White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle