Kim You are Amazing Brush Stroke Flowers
As I've watched my beautiful niece handle the loss of her sweet companion this past week I have been so impressed with her strength and courage. She is truly amazing. I have been thinking about her a lot this week and wanted to send her a card letting her know what an amazing woman she is.
I ink blended the peach and green colors onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Altenew Inks and then cut out the layers to the flowers. Once thing I really like about the Sizzix flowers is that there is a slight embossing where the layers go. Makes it really easy to put the flowers together.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the flowers and pulled out the Creative Expressions Pebble Rush Embossing Folder and adhered the lease in place with liquid glue. The layers to the flowers were also adhered with liquid glue, except for the larger flower center, which was adhered with Big Mama Foam Tape for a little dimension, and then the flowers were adhered in place on the card front with liquid glue.
For the sentiment cardstock was ink blended in an ombre of the peach colors and the "amazing" word was cut from it. It was cut again three times from white cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue. A small leftover piece of peace cardstock was used to stamp the secondary sentiment. It was adhered with both foam tape and liquid glue.
The focal image panel was adhered to a side folding dark chocolate cardbase and the card was done.
· Sizzix Tim Holtz Brush Stroke Flowers
· Frantic Stamper Amazing Die
· Altenew Just Because
· Altenew Inks: Pastel Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Burnt Red, Mahogany Bark, Olive, Moss
· Gina K. Designs Dark Chocolate Ink
· Copic Markers: YR09, YR04, E99, E97, E47, E44
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Creative Expressions Pebble Rush Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape