I Will Strive to Love Others as He Loves Me
On Sunday I taught a lesson to the young women at church about the second commandments, love thy neighbor as thyself. I purchased some 3x4 prints of David Brown's Peace, which is a picture of the Savior with his arms around a young woman. I may not be young any more, but the thought of the Savior's arms around me brings great comfort. He expects us to bring comfort and peace to those around us.
I printed the sentiment on a quarter sheet of cardstock. The sentiment panel was cut with a scalloped die and then ink blended purple hearts. The picture was adhered on top. On the back was the question, "What will I do to show more love to my family, friends, neighbors, and even my enemies?" I think we could all do better at loving others as He loves us.
· David Brown Peace 3x4
· Microsoft Word Antiqua Caps and Good Vibrations
· My Favorite Things Lots of Hearts Stencil
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Lilac
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Recgangle Die
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock