Holographic Happy Father's Day
From the previous card I created using the Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet I had leftover holographic balloon centers. Holographic paper is expensive and I didn't want them to go to waste, so I pulled out some Midnight Blue Mirror Cardstock and used the outline for this card. I kept it very simple. The outline was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase with liquid glue and the balloon centers were adhered in place with liquid glue as well.
For the sentiment I pulled out the I used the Honey Bee Stamps parents stamp and die set. The word "father's" was cut from a scrap of holographic cardstock and the shadow from some leftover blue mirror cardstock. The two were adhered together with liquid glue. The secondary sentiments were were stamps on blue denim cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed silver. They were cut into flagged banners using a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die. They were adhered with a little sticky back foam and liquid glue.
Now I have leftover blue mirror balloon centers to use on the next card.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die
· Honey Bee Best Parents
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight In the Navy Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Holographic Cardstock
· Crafter’s Companion Flutterby Collection Luxury Mirror Cardstock Midnight Blue
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Blue Sticky Back Foam