Heart Trio Sending You Strength
I recently found out that my niece's husband has been diagnosed with colon cancer. There have been a lot of challenges in our family lately. I wanted to send an encouragement card but I wanted it to be more masculine. I saw a recently video where someone used the tri-square die and added different patterned papers behind it. I went looking through my papers and finally settled on this Pink Fresh Studio Live More paper. I cut the tri-squares out of a rectangle that had been cut down using a A2 rectangle die and added foam tape to the back. I cut a small strip of the patterned paper and adhered it behind the squares. It was too plain, so I pulled out the Impressions Obsession Heart of Hearts Die and cut it from red cardstock. I love this die, because the hearts are both solid and open and in varying sizes. I scattered the hearts in the square openings.
The sentiment was foiled previously and adhered to the front of the card between two of the squares. The focal image panel was adhered to a green cardbase and the card was done.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Impression Obsession Heart of Hearts Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tri-Square Die
· Pink Fresh Studio Live More 6x6 Paper Pad
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Jelly Bean Green Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Red Cardstock from Stash
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip