Have a Joyous Christmas
I love this beautiful large die from Simon Says Stamp. I decided to pair it with the Spellbinder 3D Scenic Poinsettia Embossing Folder.
I cut a panel of colored cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and spritzed it with water and placed in the embossing folder and ran it through my Spellbinder's Platinum. I have a small Brilliance Galaxy Gold Pigment Ink Pad and ran it gently across the raised areas embossed areas. It really let the beautiful design pop.
The sentiment was die cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered with liquid glue to the embossed panel with liquid glue. A secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of colored cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was adhered in place with a small strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The embossed panel was added to a mat of gold mirror cardstock. The focal image panel was adhered to a side fold A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I made the card is a burgundy red, bright red, and pine green. I think I like the burgundy red best.
· Spellbinders 3D Scenic Poinsettia Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Joyous Christmas Die
· Sugar Pea Designs Simply Fabulous
· Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Christmas Pine, Cranberry Tart, Red Hot Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape