Happy Holidays Snowmen
Updated: Sep 18, 2022
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a panel of white cardstock that had been cut down with stitched rectangle die. To add snowy hills to the image printer paper was cut using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and the edges were very lightly ink blended with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink. Ranger Crystal Stickles were added to the top of the hills an dots were added to the sky as falling snow.
Light green cardstock from my stash was cut slightly larger than the focal image panel. The two were adhered together with dotliner adhesive and then adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase.
· Simon Says Stamp Snow Much
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ohuhu Markers: True Blue, Dark Red, Ice Grey, Light Green, Earth Brown, Bright Pink, Gold Yellow, Purple, Jade Green
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Light Green Cardstock from stash
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders