For my last card I cut the sentiment from then center of a gold mirror oval that I had in my stash. I thought that I could use it to make another card. I cut the sentiment again from sticky back foam and traced the oval and cut around it so that it would fit behind the gold mirror cardstock.
I adhered the sentiment oval on a quarter sheet of white cardstock that had been cut down with a stitched rectangle, but I didn't like the way it looked. So I decided to emboss it, but I had already adhered the sentiment to the panel and it had foam behind it. I decided to use less pressure, but there was hardly any embossed image, so I ran it through again with the normal pressure for folder. It embossed both the gold mirror oval and the rectangle base. I decied to mat the rectangle with red cardstock and adhered it to a landscape cardbase.
I had some leftover poinsettia and leaves from my previous card and arrangement them at the top of the oval, adhering them in place with liquid glue and foam tape.
I decided to cut the sentiment from red cardstock and inlay it into the opening of the words on the gold mirror cardstock. I liked that look much better.
The last embellishment was to add some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen to the sentiment and poinsettias.
· CZ Designs/Simon Says Stamp Winter Wishes
· Simon Says Stamp Fancy Happy Holidays
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Pine, Field, Cherry, Limelicioius
· Spellbinders 3D Holly & Foliage Embossing Folder
· Spellbinders Essential Ovals Die
· Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Splash Scarlet 80# Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Yellow Rhinestones from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle