Glimmering Peony Sending Love
I wanted to create a card using the Spellbinders Glimmering Peony. I decided to first foil the peony and do a second foiling of the frame. This required cutting out a little area for one of the buds on the flower bouquet.
Once the foiling was complete it was colored with Copic Markers. The panel was then sized down using an A2 rectangle die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the rectangle to add dimension when it was adhered to a top folding cardbase.
The sentiment is from the Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments and was cut into a banner using a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip and adhered to the card with a thin strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The last embellishment was to add a few gold sequins.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Glimmering Peony
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· My Favorite Things Impressive Foiled Frames
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Pretty Pink Post Metallic Gold Sequins
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip