Flowering Tree A Very Merry Christmas
This is another beautiful image from Memory Box that can make a stunning Christmas card that can be easily mass produced.
The flowering Christmas tree was cut from gold mirror cardstock. A panel of pine green cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle die. The edges were blended with a dark green ink to create a halo in the center of the card.
The sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the green rectangle with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The flowering Christmas tree was adhered with liquid glue. The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
I thought about adding gold rhinestones in the center of the flowers of the tree, but I want this to be mailed easily and decided not to add anything else.
· Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree Die
· Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Heavy Weight Christmas Pine Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock