We all know people who have faced great adversity and still remain positive and loving. They are an inspiration. Each that I have had conversations with have expressed a faith in God and his divine purposes. Having trials and tribulations is not evidence of a lack of love our concern. Rather, if we let Him, he sustains and supports us as we go through these hard times and we are able to withstand more than we ever thought possible with His help.
This sentiment is from Penny Black. She has some wonderful faith filled sentiments. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold, because the patterned paper I chose to use had gold accents. A panel of the patterned paper was cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Die and adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was cut down using a smaller stitched tag corner die and adhered to the patterned paper cardbase with foam tape. A very quick and easy card to make.
· Penny Black Hope Shines
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color White Cardstock
· DCWV Happy Day Paper Stack
· My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive