This is the third card I've made using the Hero Arts Poinsettia Window Fancy Die. This time I decided to color it with Copic Markers rather than the stencils. I cut the die and then colored it.
This time I decided to mat it with a dark green cardstock cut to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4", which give a green border around the die cut and also shows in the window in the center of the die cut. A sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink in the center of the window and then heat embossed gold.
Ranger Glossy Accents and Gold Glitter Stickles were added to the berries and centers of the flowers. I like it, but I think the ink blended version looks better.
· Hero Arts Poinsettia Window Fancy Die
· Waffle Flower Poinsettia
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; R59, R39, R37; G29, G28, G24, G21; G99, G94, G82
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Envelopes.com Green Linen Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Ranger Stickles Gold
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen