Congratulations on Your Baptism
There was a man from church who decided he wanted to be baptised. I thought I had some cardstock for baptisms from my scrapbooking days and went searching through my stash of paper in my spare bedroom closet and found it. I decided what section of the paper I wanted to use and cut it down with a stitched rectangle die and then matted it with a dark blue cardstock. It was adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The word "Congratulations" was cut from the same dark blue cardstock and adhere din place with liquid glue. The secondary greeting was printed onto a scrape of light blue cardstock, cut with a sentiment label die, and adhered below the die cut sentiment with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Congratulations Die
· Microsoft Word Sentiment Strip
· Royal Blue Mirror Cardstock
· Holey Sole Baptism Water Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die