Congrats! You did it!
Another sister I minister to at church recently completed her doctorate. What an accomplishment. We were taking her out for a celebratory lunch and I wanted to give her a card expressing how amazing it is that she has completed this great goal.
I recently received Simon Says Stamp's Lisianthus stamp and die. I tried some new Copic Marker colors on the flower. It was hard to get a good blend. I did tip to tip and still it didn't blend as well as I like, but it turned out pretty and Traci loved it, so that's what matters.
I stamped it with a light ink and then colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete I stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold. The image was cut out using the coordinating die. It was cut again from sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
The word "congrats" was cut from Simon Says Stamp Gold Pearl Mirror Cardstock. It has such a beautiful mat finish. It was cut again from sticky back foam and adhered at the bottom of a side folding cardbase with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was cut from a scrap of white cardstock and stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was cut into the strip using a Pink and Main Sentiment Strip die and adhered under the "congrats" with a thin strip of foam.
· Simon Says Stamp Lisianthus
· Mama Elephant Congrats All Around
· Hero Arts Congrats
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20/V09, V06, V04; RV69, RV66, RV63; YG63, YG25, YG03/G99, G94, YG67, YG03; YR27, YR24, YR21
· Memento London Fog
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Pearl Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive