Christmas Joy and Peace
For this card I went through my Christmas stamps and pulled out some that have leaf images that could be made into a swag. I decided on three images from three different stamp makers and stamped them with different colors of green ink in the upper left of an A2 panel. The leaves and berries were filled in with Copic Markers.
The sentiment was stamped with red ink below the swag and then the panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and matted with red cardstock.
I pulled out a small pinecone die and cut the base from a dark brown cardstock and the detailed top from Kraft cardstock, ink blended the edges, and adhered the two together with liquid glue. It was placed where are the leaf stems met to give it a finished look. Ranger Glossy Accents was added to the berries. I also decided to add a small ribbon bow at the top of the pinecone.
The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder and the focal image panel was adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
· Gina K. Designs Fruits of the Season
· Hero Arts Happy Holly Days
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Jelly Bean Green, Dark Sage, Fresh Asparagus, Cherry Red
· Copic Markers: YG17, YG99, YG95, YG91, R39, R35
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cardstock Cherry Red, Kraft and Dark Chocolate
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Gina Marie Designs Pine Cone Die
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Spellbinders Holly Flourish Embossing Folder
· Offray 1/8” Red Ribbon
· Glue Dots ½”