Christmas is Clause for Celebration
I serve young women from 11-18 in my church. One of the upcoming activities we plan to have with them is making Christmas cards they can share with family and friends. I will be sharing several different cards that I made as examples of what they can make.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it them Copic Markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I wanted to add a Christmas feel to the card and went through my Christmas paper and cut a rectangle with a stitched die and adhered it to the front of a top folding card with dotliner adhesive.
The images were arranged the way I liked them and then picked up with Glad Press 'n Seal to be able to turn them over and added glue to the back and then easily place them on the card front.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock and cut down with a Honey Bee Sentiment Banner Die and adhered below the images with liquid glue. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the star and lights on the tree.
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ohuhu Markers: Earth Brown, Gold Brown, Dark Red, Fair Skin, Coral, Blue Turquoise, Gold Yellow, Ice Grey, Brown Grey, True Blue, Alpine Green
· Green Christmas Paper from Stash
· Hammermill Premium Color 100@ White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Honey Bee Sentiment Banner Die