Bouquet of Love Happy Mother’s Day
I wanted to create a Mother's Day card to give to a friend. I pulled out this pretty bouquet image from Altenew and stamped it with Memento London Fog Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. It was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was then cut out using the coordinating die. The die was used to cut sticky back foam, which was adhered to the colored image by removing the backing paper.
A scalloped rectangle was cut and the flower bouquet was adhered with liquid glue. This is a really large image and bottom was cut off so that it would fit on the scalloped panel. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase using low loft foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold and fussy cut. It was adhered in place with low loft foam tape.
· Altenew Bouquet of Love
· Simon Says Stamp Mother’s Day
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Pink and Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Memento London Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; B26, B24, B23, B21; Y15, Y13, Y11; YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21; YR16, YR14, YR12; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, G94, G24; G46, G24
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock