This is another card that I made to consider for my yearly Christmas card. I bought this stamp set last year, but didn't use it. It is a lovely poinsettia stamp by Studio Katia.
I stamped it first with Memento London Fog Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I made two version. One with a light pink poinsettia and the other with the traditional red. When the coloring was complete it was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold and then cut out with the coordinating dies.
I laid the images on a quarter sheet of white cardstock to determine where to stamp the sentiment, which was also heat embossed gold. I was able to cut down the quarter sheet panel with a stitched rectangle die. I like the look of a stitched panel adding visual interest to a clean and simple card design. The flowers were adhered with liquid glue and the panel was adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. A fairly quick and easy card to create.
· Studio Katia Merry Poinsettia
· Memento London Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: RV95, RV93, RV91; R89, R85; G46, G43, G40; YR23, YR21 or
· Copic Markers: R89, R59, R39, R37; YG67, YG17, YG03; R85, R83, R81; YR24, YR23
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive