A Snoopy Valentines
My husband and I met one summer while doing summer stock theatre. Michael was the lead in You're a Good Man Charley Brown. I saw where someone had created a frame with large letters creating the word "Love" with Snoopy being the "O". I thought it would be the perfect Valentine's Day card for Michael and love the way it turned out.
I cut the letter out using the Silhouette Cameo and red cardstock. I printed the snoopy image to be the correct size for the letters and fussy cut him out. I used Copic Markers to add some shading and dimension to the heart.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using the Memory Box Rectangle Die, which adds some cross stitch lines around the border. It was matted with some leftover red cardstock. The letters and snoopy were adhered to the front using 3M 1/2" Foam Tape.
The secondary greeting was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut down with a Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner and adhered at the bottom of the rectangle.
The focal image was adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase.
This year will mark our 49th anniversary in May. I count my blessings every day to have found such an amazing man to bless my life.
· ShuiDesign MX Snoopy & Woodstock 2
· Simon Says Stamp Love
· Silhouette Cameo Letter Die Cuts Antiqua Caps Font (1 5/8” High)
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner Die
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cherry Red Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam