A Perfect Brightness of Hope
I was organizing my stencils this past week and ran across this sunray stencil from Tim Holtz and decided to use it on my encouragement card that I send to friends who have recently lost loved ones.
I ink blended a quarter sheet of white cardstock using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Wild Honey inks. A circle was cut from post-it paper and adhered at the center of the rays to create the illusion of the sun. The panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle die and matted with black cardstock. It was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I didn't have a stamp set with the sentiment I wanted to use so I created it in the Silhouette Cameo software and printed and cut it out. I cut the outline alone three additional time and adhered all layers together with liquid glue and then adhered in place on the front of the sunray.
When we are going through tough times, to greatest source of strength we have to endure is to rely upon the Savior. He is our Perfect Brightness of Hope.
· Sentiments Created in the Silhouette Studio Software
· Tim Holtz Collection Rays Stencil
· Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Wild Honey
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hero Arts Circle Infinity Die
· Full Stick Post-it
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive