You're the Man Dale
Our good friend Dale has a birthday coming up next week. His favorite color is plum, so that is what I used to color the card and sweater vest in this card.
I stamped the images onto 80# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out.
I cut down a quarter sheet of cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and stamped the sentiment. I then dry embossed the rectangle with the Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder and added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back for dimension. It was adhered to a side folding navy cardbase.
The card was adhered directly to the sentiment panel with liquid glue. The gentleman was adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. I added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to the car and then added glossy accents to the windows, lights, and cane. I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the bow tie and an argyle pattern to the vest.
· My Favorite Things Old Friends
· Honey Bee Car Show
· Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95; RV69, R59, RV66, RV63; Y26, Y23; B000, B000; C9, C7; C5, C3, C2, C1; C3, E49, E47, E44; E11, E01, E00, R20
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive