You're a Super Star Bishop
In our church the leader of our congregation is called a bishop. We have a wonderful man serving in this capacity. It gives so many hours to serve the members of our ward and we are grateful for the sacrifices he and his family make. This card is for his birthday. He truly is a super star bishop.
I printed the image using a laser printer since I wanted to color it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete the image was cut down using a Memory Box Stitched Rectangle die. I love the cross stitching that it adds to the edges.
I have this great stamp set from My Favorite Things that has some coordinating dies. I cut the word from red mirror cardstock and again from red foam. The die set also has some little stars and I cut those as well.
I decided to dry emboss the image before adding the sentiment. I love the linen look you achieve using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. I matted the rectangle with Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Cardstock.
The sentiment and stars were adhered in place with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of blue cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a strip and adhered in place using a Darice Foam Strip.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the panel, which was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase.
· Power Poppy Baseball Vignette
· My Favorite Things Written in the Stars
· Papertrey Ink Star Printer
· Copic Markers: E19, E17, E13; E59, E57, E55; E33, E31, E30; B26, B24, B23, B21; R27; W2, W1, W00
· Paper Accents Red Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Red Sticky Back Foam
· Darice Foam Strips
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle
· Recollections Fine Writer Cherry
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder