You're a Straight Arrow
In the same die set that had the feathers are some great arrows. When I was going through some paper pads for these cards I found this great arrow pattern and decided to pair it with the die cuts.
I cut down the arrow paper with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a side folding ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I printed a sentiment for this card using Microsoft Word and used the largest arrow to cut it out. Four more smaller arrows were also cut. The edges of all the arrows were distress with brown ink. They were also colored a little with Copic Markers. The sentiment arrow was adhered to the card front with foam and the other arrows were adhered around it with liquid glue.
· Cuttlebug Feather & Arrows Die
· Echo Park The Story of Fall 6x6 Paper Pad
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Cardstock
· Distress Oxide Inks Ground Espresso and Vintage Photo
· Copic Markers: E57, E55, E53
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam