You are the Tweetest
I had a scrap of cardstock with this cute birdhouses sitting on my desk and decided they could make a cute card. I fussy cut six of the images and added foam tape to the back for some dimension.
I thought green cardstock would really make the images pop. I placed them on a stitched rectangle of Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus cardstock and stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it white. I wanted some additional visual interest behind birdhouses and decided to dry emboss a panel of green cardstock with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. Usually you can get away with embossing a panel with a stamped sentiment, but this folder is too detailed and it really messaged up the sentiments. So I stamped it again onto some Skelton Leaves cardstock with Fresh Asparagus Ink and fussy cut a banner for the curve of the sentiment.
The birdhouse were adhered in place by removing the backing paper to the foam tape. Foam tape was also added to the sentiment banner and adhered in place. The green panel was then adhered to a side folding cardbase made from the same Skeleton Leaves Cardstock.
Not my favorite card, but it's cute and I'm sure they will love it a Meals on Wheels.
· Penny Black Tweetie
· Photo Play Tweet Tweet Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Skeleton Leaves and Fresh Asparagus Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus Ink