Yellow Sparkled Happy Birthday
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
This is the second card I made with this layering stamp. The outline was stamped with black ink. I must not have thoroughly clean the first layering stamp, because the yellow was very muted and not brighter yellow it usually is. I thought about redoing it, but decided to proceed and I quite like the outcome.
A panel of cardstock was cut using a scalloped rectangle. The flower and leaves were laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Once the sentiment was dry the panel was embossed with Stampin' Up's Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, which add a lovely texture. The scalloped panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner long adhesive.
The leaves were adhered to the embossed panel with liquid glue and the flower was adhered over then with the same adhesive. The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bright Gold to the center of the flower and the stamen.
· Altenew Sparkled
· Altenew Birthday Greetings
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Sandy Beach, Kraft
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Bright Gold
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangles
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive