Yellow Flower Garden Happy Birthday
This is another lovely flower stamp from Woodware Craft. It was stamped on Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. This time I used a sunny yellow color.
When the coloring was complete the image was cutout using the PIXScan Mat in the silhouette Cameo. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back to add some dimension.
I had a leftover piece of black cardstock sitting on my desk from creating a thin border on another card. This time I made the frame a little larger and adhered it directly to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The flower was laid on the card front to determine where to stamp the sentiment. I had a very small open space at the bottom of the card and the sentiment from My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes nestled in perfectly. The flowers were adhered by removing the backing paper on the foam tape. The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drop to the center of the flowers.
· Woodware Craft Collection Flower Garden
· My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13; C7, C5, C4; G99, G24; G85; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black Gloss
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape