I had two yellow daisy flowers leftover from my previous card and needed to put them to good use. I stamped two more and a few leaves and colored them with Karin Brushmarkers.
A rectangle was cut using the beautiful Spellbinders Candlewick die. I wanted it small so that the small flowers wouldn't be overwhelmed. The flowers were arranged in a triangle and leaves and greenery were added behind. They were picked up with Press 'n Seal and liquid glue was added to the leaves and greenery. The three flowers were glued together and then low loft foam tape was added to the back.
Before placing the flower arrangement a sentiment was stamped in the lower center of the card. The flower arranged was then adhered in place.
· Simon Says Stamp More Spring Flowers
· VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Power
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: 281 Olive Green, 447 Olive Black, 283 Gold, 213 Cocoa
· Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle Die
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive