When I called the manager of my local Meals on Wheels to let her know that I was going to be bringing by some handmade cards she said that they were in need of Thinking of You card. I hadn't made any of that type of cards for them at this time, but I said, "I can do that."
I wanted something that wouldn't take a lot of time and decided to create some beautiful alcohol ink backgrounds and add some "Thinking of You" die cut sentiment in the center.
I made two cards from each half sheet panel of alcohol ink that create. The background are so stunning that nothing else is really needed for a beautiful card.
· Ranger Alcohol Inks: Meadow, Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange
· Ranger Gilded Alloy
· Unknown Thinking of You Die or
· Matty’s Crafting Joy Thinking of You
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
· Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive