With Deepest Sympathy
We found out that Alison's favorite color was yellow, so I decided to create another sympathy card using that color. I love this lovely image form Altenew.
I stamped it with Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink and colored it with Copic Markers, then stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold. It was cut out using the coordinating die. The die was used to cut some sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
A panel of white cardstock was cut using a stitched scalloped rectangle and then embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue. The focal image was adhered with liquid glue as well.
I decided to hot foil a sentiment in gold. It was cut into a sentiment label and adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
· Altenew Statement Flower
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Copic Markers: Y08, Y06, Y04, Y02; YG17, YG03, YG01; YR24, YR21, YR20
· Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail Champagne Embossing Powder
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive